Wednesday, October 1, 2008

insight from a dock on lake titicaca

As I laid in the sunshine on a dock by the shores of Lake Titicaca, I couldn't help but notice the things written on the wood.  

I have included translations below each picture, but it's really so much more beautiful in Spanish.

When you look at the stars, remember me.


I love you.


No big deal.


The crystal waters here attract me, and in the depths I find, with thought and breath, that I lost the happiness.  The happiness was already lost in my breath.  I love so much...  If one day, I do not leave these waters, forgive me for leaving my love....
...I will protest you. 

I love you, Marcos.


A kiss erases.  A tear is enough for a forgotten word, but you will never remember it again.

 
You and I always together.


The supernatural.




How sad it is to love without being loved.


Love.


Alex 
(her name was written multiple times!) 


Jenny ("Yeni") 
(My name was no where to be found so one of my students scratched it in the wood.)

1 comment:

Zapas y Botas Wiphala said...

jenny......hermosas fotos de tu viaje.....y este mensaje para un recuerdo que te acompañe siempre...no olvides que la magia existe y somos nosotros mismos...

"Que la oscuridad de la noche nunca te impida ver las estrellas"

...Ariel....desde la simpleza todo mi cariño para ti...