Monday, October 20, 2008

meet the "mullet fohawk with dreadlocks."

Today, I say goodbye (for now) to my Chilean friend, Ariel.  
For most people in Cusco, life is transient and people are always coming and going.

Ariel, I have never met anyone with hair as fabulous as yours...


Friends, meet the infamous "Mullet Fohawk with Dreadlocks."

Why didn't I think of this hairstyle, Regina??

Here is Ariel beaming over a rock I brought back from the beach in Chile.
I wish I had gotten a picture of the back of his head when the dreads were SERIOUSLY long.

Also worthy of note, somehow we had a 2 hour argument 
over wether or not this rock is alive and breathing...
...Ariel believes it is, in fact,  alive and breathing... so I gave him my Chilean rock.  
He will give it a better life than I ever could.

No comments: